How It Works...
If you're searching for an item...
- You place a "wanted" listing on SeekingStuff for free
- People with unwanted items can search the listings
- Then it's over to you! Fine details, price, delivery etc... are handled between you and the "seller"
- If the deal doesn't work out, no harm done - just leave your listing up until someone else sees it
- You can "unlist" your desired item at any time
If I have a desired item...
- Search the SeekingStuff listings for free
- If someone wants an item you have, contact them via the email address provided
- Then it's over to you! Fine details, price, delivery etc... are handled between you and the "buyer"
- If it doesn't work out, no harm done, just keep your eye on the listings - someone else might be looking for your item
- Why aren't you charging for this service?
- This is an ad-supported venture, meaning we recieve revenue from any adverts on our website - do us a favour and click on one!
- How long will my listing stay active?
- We'll keep an eye on how long your listing has been up, it will automatically be removed after one year (if you haven't removed it first)
- Can I re-list if I haven't found my item after one year?
- Yes. You can also remove the listing at any time via a link we create for you when you add a listing
- I found what I wanted, why are people still contacting me about it?
- We have no way of knowing if you made a deal with someone. You should remove your listing using the link provided in the confirmation mail.
- Which contact details will you need from me?
- We will require a working email address from you
- Will everyone be able to see my email address?
- Your email address will be visible to anyone who clicks on your listing
- Will you pass on my email address to a 3rd party such as an advertiser?
- No, and your email address won't be visible unless someone has acively searched and found your listing
- If I find what I'm after, how can I remove my listing?
- When you place a listing, you'll also be sent a code to remove it
- If I get no "hits" for my desired item, can I have any form of compensation?
- This is technically a free advertising service. As you are not paying for any services, you are not entitled to a refund or compensation of any kind
- Do I have to agree to any contracts before placing a listing?
- By placing a listing, you are deemed to have agreed to our Terms and Conditions as set out below
Terms and Conditions
- By placing a "wanted" listing on this website, you have agreed to and accept the following Terms and Conditions
- "SeekingStuff" (seekingstuff.com) and it's operators cannot be held responsible or liable for the outcome of any "deal" arising from your listing
- You are responsible for your listing, and agree not to list anything illegal or immoral on this website
- SeekingStuff reserve the right to remove any listing we deem inappropriate, misleading, or in breach of our Terms and Conditions